Refer to the list below to review changes deployed with the current release. The previous feature deployment happened on February 9th.
With this product deployment, Axio360 provides a Download All option during the export of artificats supported for download. For detailed information on the export feature, refer to Export Data.
With this release, Axio is launching the System Security Plan (SSP). This System Security Plan (SSP) provides an overview of the security requirements and describes the practices in place or planned for implementation.
Specific customizations are:
- A Generate SSP Report option in the user profile drop-down menu when the user is in Assessments and has a CMMC v2.0 license.
- Clicking the menu item opens a modal with options to cancel or to Generate SSP Report. Generate SSP Report is disabled, if the user is not in assessments.
- The modal contains a scrollable checkbox list with all of the available CMMC v2.0 assessments (by default all are selected).
- When a user clicks Generate with at least one selected assessment, an .xlsx spreadsheet is generated and made available for download on the client system.
- The generated report outputs a row for each practice that has at least one evidence link in one of the selected assessments. The row has columns for Domain, Practice Name Control Name, and Evidence Links, where Domain and Practice Name match the model file fields and Evidence Links contains for each assessment a new line with the assessment name, and a new line for each evidence link at that practice for that assessment.
This week’s release provides the following fixes to issues users might have experienced while using Axio360.
When linking a C2M2 v2.1 Assessment to a Quantification Scenario Collection in order to add a practice group to a scenario an error occurred.
The CSF Board Reports contained several mismatches between the visual elements shown in Axio360 and the actual data.