In this article:
Axio360 allows a restricted number of users to be Administrators for their company’s instance of Axio360.
Any data modifications under the Admin View are automatically saved when updated.
The following edits are available:
- Modify Company Information, for example, Address data, main contact, etc.
- Modify Global Security rules for the entire company, such as whether sharing outside the company is permitted.
- Integrate with a number of 3rd party systems, for example, ServiceNow.
- Set up global, company-wide attributes, as in adding a company-wide Enterprise Value, such as Company Annual Revenue.
- Modify user information, including deleting a user.
- Review user Assessments and Scenario Collections.
- Review all company assessments and clone assessments if needed.
- Review all company Insurance Records.
- View names and users of all Scenario Collections.
- Modify users associated with Scenario Collections.
- Allow Scenario Collections to be cloned.
- Modify the styles of dashboards globally.
- Review all Assessment Templates and assessment questions associated with those templates.
- Modify the local currency if needed.
Administrators have access to the admin apps navigation menu visualized via the tools icon.