Refer to the list below to review changes deployed with the current release. The previous feature deployment happened on March 13th.
Axio is rolling out a C2M2 v2.1 foundations MIL report. The report is available to be generated, once the assessment questionnaire has been completed.
- The order of questions in the report is not the same as the order of questions in the actual assessment model.
- Completion percentages for partially implemented domains indicate zero completion. Only Largely or Fully Implemented practices are tracked to determine completion percentages by domain.
- Decimals on percentage completion rates are always rounded down.
- MIL reports are not available on Full C2M2 v2.1 assessments.
The report implementations has the following knows issues:
- The page numbers on the generated
- Under Report Specifications, the assessment title is pulled in with text provided for The scope defined for this assessment is.
- Punctuation marks might be cut off from practice, response, and other text assetts pulled into the report.
- It is possible to hit an error condition during the first time a report is generated. This usually resolves on retry.
A rank based recommendation widget has been added to the C2M2 V2.1 Foundations Assessment. This implementation brings functional model parity between the v1.1 and v2.1 user experience in Axio360.
The Control Implementation Widget tooltip has been updated to clarify how different dimensions are visualized.
This week’s release provides the following fixes to issues users might have experienced while using Axio360.
With this release after clicking Finish to exit a new C2M2 v2.1 Foundations Assessment wizard, user session navigation opens the assessment dashboard. Previously, navigation placed users in the active assessment view.
Resolved spelling errors in category 14, answers C and D.
- Available Reports by Model: added sub topic for C2M2 v2.1 Foundations MIL Report.